SPT systems are a UK owned business, with manufacturing facilities in Europe and an operational reach that is literally global.
We manufacture MgO SIP’s and our ECONEX jointing system in house, offering you a truly end to end solution.
Why Choose SPT Systems?
- Our entire system is made in our own factory
- All of our systems are certified to ISO9001:2015
- Our SIP’s are covered by a European Agrement
- We can erect your SIP’s home using our own highly trained staff
- We have full in house design capabilities
- We can carry out any and all of the ancillary elements of your build
- Our system is LABC approved
- We can supply your house in as little as 6 weeks
SPT Systems Are A Division Of Kepi International Limited
Kepi has been established since May 2011, but its management and staff have extensive experience in delivering regional, national and global construction projects at all levels…
These include surveying and design, infrastructure development, commercial building, civil engineering, facilities management and procurement and construction services.
Our core business revolves around commercial construction covering:
- Initial involvement in the design, specification and surveying for a project including all planning issues and off and on site management
- Development of any infrastructure and service supply construction including roads, drainage, cable ducting and surfacing.
- Civil engineering contract delivery and construction including earthworks, site clearance and irrigation.
- Commercial building of warehousing, storage, offices and factories using permanent, modular and fast build systems.
- Post construction services such as facilities management and procurement including internal fit and equipment.
We have also diversified into new business areas:
- Supporting the oil, gas and mining industries with construction and flow line supply and installation
- Working with a wider number of partners including government bodies, local communities and other stakeholders.
We have been successful in delivering expeditionary contracts overseas for the following:
- International Armed Forces
- Government Agencies including the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and Department for International Development
- The United Nations, Aid and Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs).
The company is justifiably proud of its team and the in-house expertise it brings across the spectrum of our operations. Kepi retains the professional services of architects, engineers and project managers. The company also liaises with external consultants and experts to ensure that the delivery of their construction projects is to the clients’ required standards on time and to budget.
Kepi is continuing to expand and has offices and operations in the UK,the Middle East and Africa.
Phone: 00 44 (0) 1377 797770
Monday 9 - 5
Tuesday 9 - 5
Wednesday 9 - 5
Thursday 9 - 5
Friday 9 - 5
Weekend - Closed